The Online Planning Poker tool is offered.It can be used in estimates for scrums.
It can be used with the same account as the What’s the Scrum? AI chatbot.
- Create Account
- An account is required to use the tool.
- Access the URL and select the “Create Account” tab.
- Input Username, Password, Confirm Password and Email.
- Password and Confirm Password must match.
- The email address must be able to receive messages.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Verify your email address
- A verification code will be sent via email to verify that the email address is valid.
- Enter the verification code from the email you received.
- Push Confirm button.
- After successful verification, you can log in.
- Poker table creation (first time only)
- Creation of a poker table is required only for the first time. It is recommended that a representative, such as the Scrum Master, creates the table.
- Press the hamburger menu button to open the menu.
- Press the button with the description “Create New Table”.
- The “Create Table” dialog will appear.
- Enter a “Table Name” and press the “Create” button.
- The table name and operation buttons will be displayed when you join the table.
- The table creator is automatically put into a join state.
- You are alone just after the table is created.
- Sharing the table & Invite participants
- Invite other participants to the table you have created.
- Press the button with the description “Switch Table”.
- The “Move Table” dialog box appears.
- Click the “Copy URL” button to copy the URL to the clipboard.
- Share the copied URL with those you want to participate.
- Accessing the site using the URL will automatically put them in a state of participation.
- You can join the table automatically via the shared URL.
- Note: It is recommended that you create your account in advance and open the shared URL with a logged-in state.
- If more than one person participates, the names of other participants will be displayed.
- Note: Anyone who knows the URL can join. Do not share it carelessly.
- It is convenient for you to bookmark the shared URL.
- It is designed to be used in conjunction with online call tools for discussion.
- Confirm that it is in sync.
- Confirm that the participant’s names are displayed.
- Wait for everyone to select a card.
- When a card is selected, the icon changes.
- Press the “Open” button.
- Anyone can press the “Open” button, but it is a good idea to decide who will open the cards.
- It can be opened even if someone is not selected.
- Brief statistics are displayed.
- Discuss the result and determine the final estimated point.
- Click “Next” to return to card selection again.
- Anyone can press the “Next” button, but it is a good idea to decide who you want to return.
- Counts time elapsed automatically. Maximum 5 minutes.
- If it is not synchronized properly, press the “Reload” button.
- When you are joining multiple tables, you can move tables, but unfortunately the table names are not displayed in the Table Move dialog.
- Please switch by relying on table ID or accessing the URL to switch.
- Dual assignments and multi-projects are not encouraged.
- You can switch languages.
- Currently, only Japanese and English are available.
- Login status will be maintained for 30 days.
- You will need to enter your “user name”, “email address”, and “password” due to the nature of the tool.
- The “User Name” will be used as the display name when using this tool. Please avoid the use of personal information or offensive language to public order and morals.
- The “password” should be a combination of random alphanumeric characters and symbols, and should not be guessable or shared with other sites. I recommend the use of password management software.
- The “email address” is used to prevent unauthorized account acquisition and to reset your password. It must be a real address.
- Please do not enter any important information in either case.
- I will never use these information to make any contact, nor will it be shared with any third parties.
- I make it as a personal interest.
- The provision of the tool is subject to change or discontinuation without notice (e.g., in the event of unauthorized use, or when operational costs become prohibitive).
- Any loss, damage or problems resulting from the use of this tool is solely the responsibility of the user.